To properly secure your getFIFO Platform account to the best degree possible, follow some of the guidelines below to ensure safe and secure usage of the platform.
- Double check the URL at the top of your web browser is correct and genuine. You should always visit and bookmark https://www.getfifo.io
- Use a seperate email address. Always use a unique or different email address for all crypto transactions. If you're a Hotmail or Gmail user, you're in luck! Follow the below guide for unique email alias's.
- Your regular address will be something like email@example.com
- Add a + symbol between the prefix and suffix of your email address to add an alias
- example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This email address will continue to deliver mail to your inbox, but, this address can be unique and only used for the getfifo platform only!
- Enable 2FA Authentication on your account via Google Authenticator.
- The google authenticator installed on your mobile device will ensure that even if someone obtains the password to your account, they must also have your physical mobile device as well to be able to logon. Read more about Google Authenticator HERE
- Never share your details with anyone. Your account should be yours, and yours alone.
- A getFIFO representative will never ask for your password.